Adult braces – a popular option
Teeth straightening was traditionally always a treatment for children or teenagers and consisted of metal “train track” braces that were often uncomfortable and unattractive to wear.
Decades later and things have changed drastically. Braces are no longer just for children. More adults are opting to have their teeth straightened. Just as we may spend time wanting our hair and skin to look good, we are paying more attention to improving the appearance of our teeth too.
Teeth straightening for adults is now popular because:
- Adult braces are more affordable
- Treatment times for adult braces are quicker
- There are more options with adult braces to straighten teeth discreetly
- The different adult braces are all more comfortable than traditional braces
We are seeing more patients throughout Hampton, Surbiton, Norbiton, Esher, Teddington, Kingston and Surrey opting for adult braces who are in their twenties, thirties, forties and older.
Benefits of Invisalign
A stunning smile with lovely even teeth will
- Boost your confidence to smile
- Make you feel more attractive and happier
- Ensure that your teeth are easier to keep clean which means your oral and general health improves too
Options for adult braces in Kingston
At Smile Rooms Kingston we offer a range of adult braces. We recommend that you book a free consultation so that you can chat to our professional orthodontist about what you would like to change about your teeth. She can then make a recommendation about which adult braces would be best for you.
The adult braces that we offer are:
- Six Month Smiles
- Inman Aligner
- Fast Braces
- Incognito Hidden Braces
Find out more about these different adult braces along with prices and treatment.
Orthodontist in Kingston
Range of dental braces
We are proud to offer different dental braces to suit different needs and orthodontic cases. This is helpful if you want to explore the options available to straighten your child’s teeth other than the conventional metal braces.
We offer payment plans and interest free finance to help you spread the cost as well as allowing you to access the treatment when you want it.
Fast and friendly service
There’s no need to delay treatment because of a lengthy NHS waiting list for braces. We will see you and your child quickly for an initial consultation and we can start treatment as soon as you are ready.
Invisalign for children at Smile Kingston, Hampton Wick
At Smile Kingston we offer a variety of braces for children. Each has advantages so it’s worth booking a free consultation to talk these through with our experienced Dentist.
Invisalign braces are clear braces that are removable. There are no wires, instead, they are made of a thin flexible plastic that sits over the top of your teeth. The treatment is made up of a series of clear aligners which the patient changes on a weekly basis to allow for the small movements in teeth. We are proud to offer variations of Invisalign braces for both children and teenagers:
Invisalign First is suitable for children between the ages of 6 and 10 and is made to specifically accommodate baby and adult teeth. These clear braces are made to straighten teeth whilst your child’s jaw and teeth are still growing. Just like the adult Invisalign braces, these braces are practically invisible, and are removeable.
Invisalign Teen are specifically made to allow room for the growing canine and molar teeth as well as the growing jaws of teenagers. They have a blue indicator on the aligners which fades as time goes on, to act as a reminder to change to the next aligners. Additionally, up to 6 replacement aligners are included, which is helpful if the aligner gets lost or broken.
Fixed braces for children
- Fixed braces give a very precise way of straightening teeth. The brackets are positioned in such a detailed way that guarantees brilliant results
- Fixed braces can be used to treat all orthodontic cases from mild through to the most severe
- Fixed braces are no longer made just of metal and are much more discreet than ever before
- Unlike the modern braces, with fixed braces there is no temptation to keep removing the braces. Losing braces or not wearing the braces for long enough is not a problem with fixed braces
Book a free consultation to discuss which braces are best suited for your child’s teeth.